Friday, October 30, 2009

Winter Wonderland

We got hit with an awesome snow storm On Wednesday and Thursday. Of course, that was right about when Holden was feeling better and we could have left the house, but oh well. She got to play in the snow which was some welcome fun after the miserable past week she had.

Everett got his first chance in the snow. He was excited in the beginning.

He kinda looked like Randy from A Christmas Story.


But, he was finished with the whole experience pretty quickly.


We are getting back to normal around here. Holden is now eating and drinking normally. Although, she now thinks chocolate milk and juice boxes should be the norm. Ugh And, while she was so sick, we were sleeping with her and letting her sleep with us since she was waking and crying every hour all night long. Now, she will NOT fall asleep on her own in her own bed. Last night from 8:20 until 9:30 she cried and screamed. She would get out of bed, walk to the door, peek out, and I would put her back in bed. This happened like 39 times. During this production she was wailing, "mommy, sleep in my bed....I am hungry for lunch...I have to pee... I have to poop...I sleep mommy's bed..."

Meanwhile, Ian was in Everett's room holding him because the yelling and banging kept waking him up. I think I am going to put him to bed in the basement with the monitor for the next few days until this little issue clears itself up. God, we are tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...