Thursday, October 15, 2009

Skiing...Holden....Ummmmm?????


Oh my goodness! We ran out to grab our ski passes last weekend and I honestly didn't think Holden was old enough. However, the ski experts said kids usually get out between two and three, so here we are. Holden has her first ski pass. Needless to say, she probably doesn't need one, because I can't imagine she will be riding a lift this season. I see us hiking up the tiny little beginner hill at A-Basin and enjoying the three second ride down. I am petrified. I bet she will be freaked out to be locked in to the skis and not able to move around normally. And I am sure the ski boots will be fun when she realizes how hard it is to walk! But, the thrill of the ride down may be exciting enough to offset the other discomforts. More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...