Monday, January 17, 2011

Pee Pee in the Potty

Halleluia! We woke up last Saturday morning and Everett felt the need to be naked.




So, Ian decided it was a prime opportunity to push the potty with a bit more gusto than we have so far.

Holden was very excited to participate and rub Everett's back while he pondered the situation.



After just a few minutes and only one juice box he did it!!!!



Hugs and celebrations, screaming and high fives. It was very exciting.


(like the x? Even I won't sell out my son like that.)



We moved the potty party downstairs and Ev continued to use the potty over and over all morning. He and his sister were very pleased with M&M rewards.



Ian caught me in a sentimental moment lamenting the loss of my baby....



Awww heck...I can sell him out just a little, right?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...