Monday, January 17, 2011

Pee Pee in the Potty

Halleluia! We woke up last Saturday morning and Everett felt the need to be naked.




So, Ian decided it was a prime opportunity to push the potty with a bit more gusto than we have so far.

Holden was very excited to participate and rub Everett's back while he pondered the situation.



After just a few minutes and only one juice box he did it!!!!



Hugs and celebrations, screaming and high fives. It was very exciting.


(like the x? Even I won't sell out my son like that.)



We moved the potty party downstairs and Ev continued to use the potty over and over all morning. He and his sister were very pleased with M&M rewards.



Ian caught me in a sentimental moment lamenting the loss of my baby....



Awww heck...I can sell him out just a little, right?

6 comments:

  1. Why would you put your son naked on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to rape his throat hear him gag on my hard cock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely suck on Ian’s smooth little boy penis since he is on the toilet his penis will be wet and slippery and I love sucking on little boy penises that are wet and slippery. I would also like to squeeze Ian’s fat little boy bum and slap his fat bum. Then I would bend Ina over and finger fuck hm using his sweet little boy shit as the lube and I would jerk Ian off until he spurts all of his cock cream all over the place and into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of Ian’s sweet little boy cock cream. Then I would gag him bend him over again and fuck him with my cock and listen to him moan and scream. Then I would turn Ian around again and jerk him off again until he spurts his sweet little boy cock cream all over the place and into my mouth and I swallow every last drop oozing off from Ian’s smooth baby boy penis. I would suck on his smooth hairless balls. Ian’ is really cute with a cute smooth fat bum great for fucking

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

    ReplyDelete
  6. T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...