Sunday, January 23, 2011

A-Ha!!!!!

I knew the sock mystery would reveal itself to me eventually.

On Saturday, Everett woke up from his nap and had made quite a mess of his crib. (Bad diaper, glad Ian is the one who found him!) Anyway, I was taking off the sheets and realized I was also going to have to wash the bumper. PAIN- had to move the crib out from the corner it is so nicely tucked into to wrestle that bumper off. As I was diving behind the crib I found a bounty of socks. Sixteen to be exact. I kid you not, exactly sixteen socks shoved down behind the back of the crib.

I should have seen this coming. That child takes off his socks when he wakes up in the morning and plays with them until we come in to rescue him from his prison. Don't ask me what's so exciting, but he is usually gripping one in each hand as I lift him from the crib. Duh, of course he was going to lose some back there. I don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier.

We still have a few stragglers, but I am pleased to report that 13 singletons have been reunited with their partners and it was a happy day.

1 comment:

  1. This doesn't solve my problem, but I am glad you figured out Everett's sock problem.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...