Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppin Along



Happy Easter!

We had a quiet and relaxing Easter weekend. Holden was sick, surprise, so we did not get to do the big outdoor Easter Egg Hunt. But, we did dye some eggs and she had fun looking for them around the house on Easter morning, and then Ian and Ev spent a guy's morning at church.


I know they are mine and I may be partial, but aren't they the cutest things ever?
(Holden's runny nose is my fave part of the pic)

It was a beautiful afternoon and we spent time in the sandbox,



blowing bubbles,



and playing at the park.



Holden is FINALLY feeling better and hopefully we can get back to some fun normal activities this week!

Quote of the Day:
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?
-Satchel Paige

2 comments:

  1. They ARE the cutest things I have ever seen. I can't wait to see you. I am glad Holden is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I LOVE the pics of the 2 of them. Can you send the pics to me so that I can update my pics of them. They are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...