Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Here Comes the Bride



WOW - Wedding summer it is!

First, Severin and Colleen got married in Washington D.C. and we wrapped our PA visit into their celebration. The whole Hanou clan was there to help out with the kids and help the couple celebrate a beautiful wedding weekend. The weather was perfect, as was the location. The rehearsal evening was HOT and Ev lost his shoes and his shirt!


An amazing garden backdrop highlighted the ceremony. I was a bit nervous for the flower girl and ring bearer. I was thinking Everett might snatch Purple Baby and run away or Holden would shove Everett into a fountain, but low and behold they did a super job and Ian and I both actually saw and enjoyed the entire ceremony!



I think Severin and Colleen had a fabulous time and we are all so excited to welcome Aunt Colleen into the family!


AND, We just got back from a weekend getaway at Keystone Resort for My great friend Jessica and her husband Jay's wedding. Marsha and Frank were in town to help with babysitting the kids, so Ian and I could enjoy a grown up time!

Again, a perfect location with perfect weather.



The girls all went up a day early to spend the night with Jess on her last night as a single girl.



They may have waited 12 years, but it was worth the wait!


I was completely honored to be the officiant for the ceremony. I am thinking of turning pro as this was my third wedding I have performed.

Quote of the Day
"To love someone deeply gives you strength, being loved by someone deeply gives you courage."
-Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...