Mr. Parker: It's a Major Award!
Swede: Shucks, I wouldn't know that. It looks like a lamp.
Mr. Parker: What is a lamp, you nincompoop? It's a Major Award. I won it!
Swede: Damn, hell, you say won it?
Mr. Parker: Yeah, mind power, Swede; mind power.
I WON AN AWARD!
Someone out there in blogland, who is not related to me, and I do not know personally awarded me
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You My Lily Darling!!!! Steffane deemed me worthy of this award as one of the new blogs she loves to read. How cool is that? She is quirky, silly, and I love how she dresses. Now, she is my new blog to follow too!
1. Thank the person who gave me the award and link back to their blog.
2. Share seven interesting things about me.
3. Pass on the award to seven new found blogs.
4. Inform those new blogs of their MAJOR AWARD.
Seven Things About Me
1. I love staying home with my kids, but secretly wished I worked JUST so I had a a reason to wear cute clothes everyday
2. My favorite movie is Overboard...that 80's one with Goldie Hawn ("I don't wanna go to school, the teacher's a big fat tub!")
3. I could eat bacon every day if I let myself
4. I dream of being a chef
5. Man, I wish I had a better camera
6. I want to learn to sew! I have been whining about if for one year, and I plan to do something about it THIS year.
7. "If you ain't dutch, you ain't much"...I am PA Dutch and completely embrace the hickness of it shoefly pie and all!
Seven Amazing Blogs
1. Retropolitan fun decorating inspiration!
2. Lovelies in my Life a diary of all the things she loves-so sweet
3. Life's Sweeter with Chocolate well, it is! She has lots of cute crafty ideas.
4. Johnny in a Dress kids, crafts, and a really sweet family
5. Oh Baby Designs tons of fun ideas to inspire me
6. Junker Newbie hmmmm....the plans and ideas are already running through my mind!
7. Mrs. Happy Homemaker scrumptious recipes, one of which I will be trying out on Sat morning
So it was a lovely Thursday to find such a distinguished honor waiting for me in my in box! I am super duper excited to run and tell all of these amazing bloggers that they have inspired and touched me!