Friday, May 6, 2011

Big Day

The end of the school year is drawing near...(did you hear the sigh?).


Now, we all know I adore my children, I love them to pieces with all I have, 
 but man, I get about 3 hours a week, while they are in school to do a million things and I am scared of a summer without that time.

Anyway, that's another post for another day. Today is all about how proud I am of my little munchkins. We started the morning at Happy Valley watching Holden's spring performance with her classmates. 



We sat outside next to the animals in the sun and breeze and got excited for summer while listening to the amazing talent of a bunch of 4 year olds!


H was felling a little under the weather and sleepy so her performance was peppered with many
 coughs and exaggerated yawns!
 
She was very proud to give me some love and Mother's Day gifts.

We all loaded up and headed to Everett's school for his last day celebration. I didn't realize it would be such a big deal and I was glad to have the camera!





Big sis was happy to help with the replacement of hats!



And the eating of the ice cream sundaes!


Like Ev's 2 handed style. That hand follows the spoon to catch anything that doesn't make it all the way to his mouth. He just shovels the lost pieces in with his dirty little fingers.

We were so glad to have Ian along for the morning to share all this fun and excitement!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...