Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi Daddy

Finally, we are getting somewhere with this kid! This morning Everett and I were sitting on our couch watching Ian clean out a refrigerator. I said, "Hi, Daddy" and waved like twenty times. So my super sweet boy says, in the softest most innocent little voice, "Hi Daddy" and waves at Ian. Ian looked up with the most proud and sentimental look on his face. It was priceless.

Last week Ev decided he was ready to start talking. In one day he said, hi, bye, light, and up. He had only said mama and dada before that, so it was pretty exciting. I guess he wants to practice with those for a while because we haven't heard anything new yet.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear what that little guy has to say. He has just been watching and waiting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...